2019 LASC Conference Podium Session PresentationsIn accordance with Section 6.6.15 of the LASC Rules & Requirements Document, the following five teams have been selected to present particular aspects of their project related work in the 2019 LASC Conference Podium Session. Teams not selected may still be asked to participate in the Podium Session if extenuating circumstances prevent one of the selected teams from attending. All teams are required to participate in the LASC Conference Poster Session. Whether selected for inclusion in the Podium Session or not, we encourage all teams to participate in observing presentations which interest them, so they may both learn from and show support for their fellow teams.
- Team 2: Grupo de Foguetes do Rio de Janeiro
- Team 3: Minerva Rockets UFRJ
- Team 4: Grupo de Sistemas Aeroespaciais (GSA)
- Team 5: Projeto Jupiter
- Team 18: Universitarios Argentinos al Espacio
Podium Session Schedule:
- 14:00 – 14:25: Team 4: Nose Cone of CAPIVARA Mission’s Rocket for the LASC;
- 14:30 – 14:55: Team 3: MINERVA Multi Mission Platform;
- 15:00 – 15:25: Team 18: Ascender Rocket Launch at LASC;
- 15:30 – 15:55: Team 2: GFRJ’s Flight Simulation Student-Developed Software;
- 16:00 – 16:25: Team 5: RocketPy.
The file attached is a consolidated list of their abstract submissions:
Remember: The Podium Session will take place at the FATEC Tatuí on August 09, 2019. Please, contact the following e-mail if you have any question: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 LASC Registration
The teams shall read the LASC Rules & Requirements Document including the Section 6.6.1. Entry Form and Progress Updates prior to submit its registration. Each team shall submit no more than two projects into the LASC. Each project shall be in a different category.
Registrations are now closed for the 2019 Latin American Space Challenge!